A Look at My Bookshelf #2

Hi there!

Last week I published a post showing y'all what I was reading. This week I'm doing that again because I enjoyed it.

Note:
Between last Saturday and this Saturday I read Bridge to Terabithia, by Katherine Paterson.

So what's on my bookshelf?

Your God is too Small, by J.B. Phillips
Image result for your god is too small
Do I like it? Yes! It reminds me of C.S. Lewis' theological works, and although it doesn't sparkle with quite as many gems of realization as Lewis' books do, it's still making me think and examine myself. I also find Phillips' arguments easier to follow than Lewis'.

Love, Life, and the List, by Kasie West
Image result for love life and the list
Do I like it? Of course! It's Kasie West! It's adorable and fluffy and summery.


Comments

  1. Bridge to Terabithia was one of my favorite books as a kid. I just started The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue. I love it so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Bridge to Terabithia! It did make me tear up, though.
      Thanks for your comment!

      Delete

Post a Comment