So, I Did a Thing


It's not Wednesday, but I just did something I'm so excited about that I can't wait until next week to share it! 

I signed up for the Washington Independent Review of Books.

WIRO is a writers conference in Rockville, MD taking place from Friday May 3 to Saturday May 4. At the conference, I will get to pitch a project to three different literary agents (6 minutes apiece), attend panels and presentations on writing and publishing, and connect with other writers in the area.

In my post "Books Goals for 2024", I shared that the only writing goal I set for myself this year was to attend a writers conference. I can't believe I'm actually following through!

I'll probably do a post reviewing the experience when I get back, so stay tuned for that if you're interested in attending a writers conference in the Delmarva area.

Guess I'd better start working on some elevator pitches ...


Comments

  1. Wow! How exciting! Are you going to pitch multiple projects, or pick one for all three?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably pick one for all three, but I need to research the literary agents who will be there!

      Delete

Post a Comment